Waterhog Eco Elite Roll Goods No. 2271
Mat Custom Sizes:
We provide a full service from Measure and Quote, to Installation, and are also able to provide custom sized mats to suit your requirements.
All enquiries are welcome, contact us for a quote today.
Mat Features and Benefits:
- Great for large entrance area installation and custom cut applications.
- The unique ridged construction effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture, and protects the floor and entry way.
- Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent the pile from crushing, ensuring maximum product performance life and appearance retention.
- Premium anti-static 100% polypropylene fibre system will not fade or rot.
- Provides slip-resistant surface even when wet.
- Cleans easily and dries fast.
- Safety bevelled edging.
- The green friendly rubber backing has 20% recycled rubber content.
- All Waterhog mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute and the CSIRO.
Uses: All entrances
Surface Fibre: 100% Post Consumer P.E.T Polyester
Backing: 20% Post Consumer Rubber
Edging: Safety bevelled on all four sides
Warranty: 2 years, conditional
Colours: Indigo, Maroon, Black Smoke
A: Unique ridged construction effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture
B: Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, extending product life
C: Anti-static 100% premium polypropylene. Fabric dries quickly; won’t fade or rot. Can easily be vacuumed or hosed out
D: Waterhog’s highly durable, attractive border makes it the perfect choice for indoor or outdoor applications
E: Special Tri-Grip™ cleated rubber backing minimises movement in most carpets and improves traction on hard surfaces
F: Exclusive “water dam” allows Waterhog mat to hold up to 6.7 litres per square metre. Water and dirt stay in the mat. (Some styles available without dam for outside use, so water can drain easily)