Waterhog™ Classic No. 200
Mat Stock Sizes:
600mm x 900mm
900mm x 1500mm
900mm x 3000mm
1200mm x 1800mm
1200mm x 2400mm (charcoal & red/black only)
*Sizes are approximate only
Mat Custom Sizes:
We provide a full service from Measure and Quote, to Installation, and are also able to provide custom sized mats to suit your requirements.
All enquiries are welcome, contact us for a quote today.
Mat Features and Benefits:
- Meet the original Waterhog™. Classic No.200.
- Tough, long-lasting and proven performance.
- Ideal for all weather and high traffic entrances.
- No other mat in the industry traps water and dirt so effectively.
- With it’s rubber reinforced face nubs and it’s “waffle” design Waterhiog Classic provides a crush-proof scraping action.
- The raised-rubber water-dam traps dirt and absorbs water keeping it off your carpets, tiles and floors.
- Waterhog Classic is ideal for most applications inside or out.
- Waterhog Classic is anti-static, maximum average voltage of 1.6KV. Safe for use in computer rooms and around electronic equipment.
- The green friendly rubber backing has 20% recycled rubber content.
- All Waterhog mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute and the CSIRO.
Uses: All entrances
Surface Fibre: Solution-dyed polypropylene
Backing: SBR Rubber
Edging: Safety bevelled on all four sides
Warranty: 2 years, conditional
Bluestone, Charcoal, Dark Brown, Evergreen, Red/Black
A: Unique ridged construction effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture
B: Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, extending product life
C: Anti-static 100% premium polypropylene. Fabric dries quickly; won’t fade or rot. Can easily be vacuumed or hosed out
D: Waterhog’s highly durable, attractive border makes it the perfect choice for indoor or outdoor applications
E: Special Tri-Grip™ cleated rubber backing minimises movement in most carpets and improves traction on hard surfaces
F: Exclusive “water dam” allows Waterhog mat to hold up to 6.7 litres per square metre. Water and dirt stay in the mat. (Some styles available without dam for outside use, so water can drain easily)